AHA Hyperbaric Chamber Operator Level 2 (HCO L2)
The training is designed for wellness professionals using AHA Wellness System
To enable our clients for professional wellness use of their AHA Hyperbaric Wellness System we designed a training:
- with detailed HBOT theory and practice
- with detailed technical training to properly use you AHA Hyperbaric System
- with best sales and marketing practices
Master the art of HBOT wellness treatments
The training provides a detailed presentation of the physics, physiology, client care, equipment engineering, maintenance and use of your AHA Hyperbaric System to deliver client-specific HBOT treatments your system is designed for.
The theory part consists of self-paced e-learning and in-person training with AHA Hyperbarics’ instructors:
- An overview of hyperbaric therapy
- Physics and physiology in a hyperbaric environment
- Oxygen handling and oxygen pathophysiology
- Possible issues and preventive measures
- Working with the AHA Hyperbaric System
In-person practical training
- You will be able to practice how to use AHA Hyperbaric System on site
- We will assist you by guiding you through and supervising your independent treatments with your AHA Hyperbaric System, verifiable by hyperbaric treatment logs (at least 4 treatments)
AHA Hyperbarics sales and marketing training
We will provide you the knowledge how to appropriately promote and sell your unique AHA Hyperbaric system and certified knowledge.
Gain your clients’ trust with expected expertise in HBOT
Your unique AHA Hyperbaric System is designed to deliver highly efficient HBOT treatments to your clients. This training will ensure that you use it knowledgably and with necessary professionalism. To secure both safety as well as trust and high level of satisfaction of your clients we implemented these compulsory measurements:
- Theory: each participant has to complete a written exam with a minimum passing grade of 85%
- Practice: each participant has to complete a practice test while working with the hyperbaric chamber.
- Certification: Upon completion of this training you will gain a certification card and a wall diploma.
- Certification renewal: Proficiency for HCO L2 training must be renewed every two (2) years